Do you know the books of the Bible?
How did the characters in the story treat eacher other?
How did they solve the problem?
St Vinnie’s are appealing for blankets, coats and other items that can help during winter.
If you can spare any of the above, please bring it to school here at Holy Family and we will make sure they get to the St Vincent De Paul Society in Geelong.
We are learning to solve addition problems using different strategies
- I count on to add two numbers together (from the larger number)
- I build to 10 (or 100) to make adding numbers together easier.
- I use doubles and near double to add
What is a strategy you like to use in Maths? Give an example when you might use this strategy.
Happy Mother’s Day! on PhotoPeach
We are learning to write a report so that we can inform others about living things.
•I have a title
• I have introduce the living thing by classifying it or saying what it is.
• I have described at least 2 things about the living thing
• I have ended with an interesting fact
• I have a labelled illustration/drawing
Visit the Living Things page and read some animal facts. Choose one animal to write an information report with mum or dad.
Post your information report here for people to give you feedback. Remember to check the success criteria (you could leave the illustration out).